iLink is a student loan data-routing service that:
- Provides an open system for any school, lender or service provider to transmit CommonLine files.
- Manages and exchanges student loan data for users.
- Offers financial aid officers a single point of contact for electronic loan processing and transmissions, electronic corrections and Web-based reports.
- Supports lenders.
- Consolidates multiple lender disbursements through the iLink Centralized Disbursement System (CDS).
The iLink Service Center mission is to provide exceptional customer service while helping schools assist their students, regardless of the holder of the loan.
Aspire Resources Inc. — a wholly owned taxable subsidiary of Iowa Student Loan — provides services not related to the Iowa Student Loan nonprofit purpose. The customized software and the data transmission system known as iLink quickly and efficiently transfers student loan information and funds to and from colleges, lenders and servicers.
iLink functions as the hub of a high-tech information processing system that supports such functions as:
- Electronic data transmissions management.
- Web reporting.
- Loan delivery.
iLink smoothly routes loan data between lenders and schools. View the file flow for loans.