iLink offers all-in-one customer service and technical support focused on continuous improvement.
iLink customer service representatives offer personalized service and are dedicated to ensuring loan processes run smoothly for schools, lender and servicers. On behalf of financial aid officers, iLink customer service representatives will:
- Contact multiple lenders to address loan processing concerns.
- Provide on-site training.
- Send paper correspondence to lenders.
In addition, representatives:
- Monitor files continuously.
- Seamlessly resolve data transmission problems by proactively contacting lenders or service providers.
- Offer a comprehensive testing process for new service providers.
Online Reports and Tools
iLinkSBS, which feeds directly into iLink, is a Web-based student loan application processing system used by schools, lenders and servicers to process loan applications and change transactions and to view reports.
Centralized Disbursement System
The iLink centralized disbursement system (CDS) aggregates disbursement and return of funds monetary transactions for all of a school's participating lenders. CDS offers:
- Two return of funds methods — Automated Clearing House (ACH) and auto debit.
- Online reporting to confirm refunds are processed properly.
- A daily reconciliation process to ensure money movement occurs.