iLink supports lenders and servicers by providing them with the:
- Ability to control their own data flow.
- Capability to route files using the school's preferred method.
- Timely updates from iLink representatives about school questions or suggestions.
- Knowledge that day-to-day customer service needs are being met for schools.
- Option to disburse funds using the iLink Centralized Disbursement System (CDS).
iLinkSBS is a direct-feed website that allows lenders to work efficiently with iLink to view borrower loan information and access reports to assist with iLink Centralized Disbursement System (CDS) reconciliation.
To access the iLinkSBS website, you must first complete the iLinkSBS User Request Form (PDF).
Once setup for your access to iLinkSBS is complete, iLink will email you instructions for activating your new login.
iLink offers an attractive value — one flat fee for routing and usage of CDS — for its lender and servicer participants. There is no additional charge for disbursements or reissues. This fee is not dependent on lender volume.
Email Mary Jacobsen to learn more about iLink pricing.
Note: Aspire Resources Inc. will periodically review pricing and reserves the right to change pricing with advance notice to lenders.